Maybe Max was wrong. Maybe "train wreck" was too kind a description. I have individual insurance and have had to fight medical pros on restricting tests and procedures because @$500 mo w/$2800 deductible, I don't just agree to everything. And those pros? Stumped. "You have insurance. What's the problem?" And it's going up 30-40% Jan 2014 so I'll have to double my deductable at minimum to keep insured. I've used all the foul words I know on the ones who shoved this monster down our throats. I've even made up new words. Doesn't help. REPEAL!!
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidates start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 3 hours ago