Maybe Max was wrong. Maybe "train wreck" was too kind a description. I have individual insurance and have had to fight medical pros on restricting tests and procedures because @$500 mo w/$2800 deductible, I don't just agree to everything. And those pros? Stumped. "You have insurance. What's the problem?" And it's going up 30-40% Jan 2014 so I'll have to double my deductable at minimum to keep insured. I've used all the foul words I know on the ones who shoved this monster down our throats. I've even made up new words. Doesn't help. REPEAL!!
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 34 minutes ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago