In response to:
If this was to encourage people even more strongly to "inform' on people who have committed crimes, I'd be all for it. But when did disagreement with the government's policies become a crime? If someone is making backpack bombs AND talking against America, yep, make that call. But this is "statements against the gov't". I make them every day. I don't need an analyst to tell me what I need---I need a better bunch running the gov't. I will do what I can to take the rotten apples out--at the ballot box. If Sheriff Ric means anti-American speech--well, he's gonna need an army of "service" people to handle all those high school and college anti-American lefties, starting with the professors.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago