In response to:
That's just the problem Ken. We are the government; it has no money except our tax dollars to spend on these people. I'm sorry that their country is so awful - it got that way, because of the policies that liberals and this administration are pushing down our throats. These evangelicals (I happen to be one of them) need to step back from "love at all costs" dogma and look at all of the Bible which demands responsibility and an end to sin (breaking a country's laws). Tone down the "I want to feel good about this" instinct and engage brain to understand consequences to people other than yourself.
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago