In response to:
That's just the problem Ken. We are the government; it has no money except our tax dollars to spend on these people. I'm sorry that their country is so awful - it got that way, because of the policies that liberals and this administration are pushing down our throats. These evangelicals (I happen to be one of them) need to step back from "love at all costs" dogma and look at all of the Bible which demands responsibility and an end to sin (breaking a country's laws). Tone down the "I want to feel good about this" instinct and engage brain to understand consequences to people other than yourself.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 8 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 10 hours ago