In response to:
That's just the problem Ken. We are the government; it has no money except our tax dollars to spend on these people. I'm sorry that their country is so awful - it got that way, because of the policies that liberals and this administration are pushing down our throats. These evangelicals (I happen to be one of them) need to step back from "love at all costs" dogma and look at all of the Bible which demands responsibility and an end to sin (breaking a country's laws). Tone down the "I want to feel good about this" instinct and engage brain to understand consequences to people other than yourself.
- This could be the most embarrassing New York Times editorial ever Noah Rothman 41 mins ago
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago