Elmer Fudd strikes again.

Is Cruz out of Control?

JungJoe Wrote: Feb 27, 2014 10:39 AM
Kumbaya? Too late for that. Enough of the foolish "leading from behind."

Tea Party at the Crossroads

JungJoe Wrote: Nov 14, 2013 8:00 AM
If only the R's could manage to present the people with a true "conservative" candidate who could be trusted to be a conservative leader. Dole, McCain, Romney? None of them would've touched repeal or defund, nor would McCain, McConnell, Graham, etc. Big government, power mongrels, you can keep them. I won't back one of them again. Ever. Period. End of story.

Jimmy Carter’s Libel Israel Week

JungJoe Wrote: Mar 18, 2013 11:21 AM
The only agitator of any importance here is the one in my washing machine. Tell me, is it you or the detergent or the hot water that does such a good job on my dirty drawers?

Jimmy Carter’s Libel Israel Week

JungJoe Wrote: Mar 18, 2013 11:15 AM
The unoccupied place between your ears?

Jimmy Carter’s Libel Israel Week

JungJoe Wrote: Mar 18, 2013 11:13 AM
You're a nut Joseph. You posted the same exact message on Star Parker story about Israel also on TH. What're you trying to do, be the next SecDef?

Intellectuals and Race: Part IV

JungJoe Wrote: Mar 16, 2013 9:39 PM
An out right liar
Labor unions and the Communist Party in bed together? I'm shocked.
Labor unions and the Communist Party in bed together? I'm shocked.
You don't have an inkling of what the truth is about China. "Entire population wears pollution masks", as seen on CNN I suppose? I just spent 6 weeks in Beijing and central China. And yes, some folks wear those masks. It's a small percentage, not nearly the entire population. Heck, I see lots of Asians wearing those masks here in Las Vegas. And they also seem to enjoy their thriving economy and their traditions that aren't all conducive to your idea of countering global warming either. Methinks they need someone like you to lead the charge of adopting all the aspects of the Kyoto treaty that would have been laid on the US, onto China instead. Good luck with that, I hear they treat dissidents well there.