During this week’s GOP address, Florida Senator Marco Rubio essentially condensed what he said during his timely and moving remarks after receiving the Jack Kemp Foundation’s Leadership Award last Tuesday night. In short, he explained -- in less than five minutes -- that the greatest challenge we face as a nation is that too many Americans are unable to rise out of poverty (or the circumstances of their birth) into the middle class. The reason, he says, is twofold: “ because our economy is not creating enough [middle class] jobs and  because too many of our people don’t...
In response to:
Pretty amazing and talented man. So happy to have him in the Senate and even happier to see a fresh face just hope we keep seeing more. No more repeats of the same old, same old. He knows and fully understands the problems and what must be done to fix them and begin to get this country back on track. Sadly, though it won't be til after barry boy is out of office and then I just hope there is still a country to bring back.
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 30 mins ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago