Republicans have gotten their backsides kicked in the last two presidential election cycles, which are essentially the "Super Bowls" of American politics. The party's standard-bearers have lost the popular vote in five of the last six contests, with the lone exception of President Bush's 2004 re-election. Bluntly stated, the GOP's national political model is broken. The Republican National Committee has just published an exhaustive report about what went wrong in 2012, when a Democratic president with mediocre approval ratings and historically poor economic indicators won a second term by a comfortable, 3.5 million vote margin. The political bubble and its inhabitants...
In response to:
Until voter fraud is fixed and the party stops the back stabbing, fighting from within and without absolutely nothing is going to change. Plain and simple. Nothing revealed the depth of the war going on then this weekend - it is just unbelievable. How about this if you can't say something positive or uplifting the just SHUT UP. Not that we should be like the dems but have you ever heard such disgusting behavior from them? That would probably be NEVER. I am trying to figure out why one stays with the Republican party when they hate it so and spend several days blasting it - guess I am missing something but makes no sense to me at all.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago