Michele Kirk over at BizPac attended a townhall meeting with Rep. Allen West over the weekend where he weighed in on the controversy surrounding mayors of liberal cities Chicago and Boston not allowing the private company to operate because they disagree with their pro-traditional marriage stance. Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel said Chick-Fil-A wasn't welcome in his city because the company does not hold "Chicago values," (Thank God!).
Sarah Palin visited a Chick-Fil-A with husband Todd in Texas over the weekend to show her support.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago