Bowing Before the Almighty Jon Stewart

June29 Wrote: Nov 21, 2014 9:47 AM
I keep trying to watch Jon Stewart but can't stomach it after a few minutes. It feels like I'm watching a schoolyard bully making fun of everyone else (in front of a schoolyard full of druggies who laugh uncontrollably after every joke).
I agree that spending during elections has gotten out of hand. However, everyone acts like all that money is just thrown away. Most of that amount is paid to someone for services or to some company for ads, etc. So it's actually helping the economy and not just a complete waste.

Kaci Hickox, Self-Absorbed Hero

June29 Wrote: Oct 30, 2014 11:03 AM
Good point. I too immediately assumed she was a liberal. Their motto is rules are for YOU, not for ME.

Kaci Hickox, Self-Absorbed Hero

June29 Wrote: Oct 30, 2014 10:59 AM
Yeah, hard to believe such a selfish and inconsiderate person is actually a nurse. Aren't they supposed to care about other people and not just themselves? Guess she's just looking for her 15 minutes of fame.

Dear Mitt and Jeb: No, Thanks

June29 Wrote: Oct 24, 2014 12:03 PM
I had to chuckle when I read this - Kuccinich???? That's got to be a joke.

Dear Mitt and Jeb: No, Thanks

June29 Wrote: Oct 24, 2014 12:01 PM
Let's see. If I disagree on a few things with the nominee, I'll either skip voting or vote for the Democrat (who I disagree with on everything). Let me think. That doesn't sound too smart. Let me check with my 2-year-old and see what he thinks.

Dear Mitt and Jeb: No, Thanks

June29 Wrote: Oct 24, 2014 11:45 AM
So I take you'd really rather have Hillary? What a sorry excuse you are!!

Dear Mitt and Jeb: No, Thanks

June29 Wrote: Oct 24, 2014 11:42 AM
This is addressed to any Republican who is dumb enough to sit out the election (or vote for the Democrat) if either Mitt or Jeb is the nominee: Do you REALLY want to help elect another Obama? How did sitting out the last presidential election work out for you? If I can't have who I want, then I'll take my ball and go home. What pathetic person does that? ONLY A LOSER!!!!!
Couldn't have come up with a better example. CNN and Carol Costello (whoever she is) are pathetic. Too bad they only have 2 viewers (Obama and Hillary).
Is anyone really surprised that CNN is party to disgusting reporting like this? No wonder their ratings are in the toilet. Time to flush!!!!!!!!!