Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will return to the State Department next week after three weeks of recovery from a stomach virus and a related concussion, The Cable has confirmed.
Clinton's ongoing recovery will still prevent her from flying abroad, but will allow...
Can't fly overseas? Sounds like she's coming back from cosmetic surgery and doesn't wantthe lip implants.
Sec. Clinton has been noticeably absent for the past few weeks because of an illness and related concussion she sustained from fainting. Daniel Halper over at The Weekly Standard dedicated an entire post to wondering where the secretary of state has been and if we’ll even see her again before she leaves office. The answer is yes:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 5 hours ago