That is pretty sparce for the inventor of the internet.
"though there may even be exceptions to that in as much as dead people often vote" That's a good one. That's a keeper. Kinda gives new meaning to "dying to vote." Love it.

Is There Anyone Obama Won't Betray?

julybaby Wrote: Aug 22, 2012 11:33 PM
That doesn't exactly surprise me. Paul and the others exhorted believers to "renew their minds." I truly believe that we aren't wrestling against flesh and blood; and, I firmly believe that what is wrong (in general) cannot be fixed with law. After all there is "no power in the law." My parent's (dad specifically) always told me that locks don't keep out crooks. I think the law works the same way. On the other hand, what does mother of 2 without a college degree know. In the mind of the left, I am no one. Thankfully, I live for Someone else.

Is There Anyone Obama Won't Betray?

julybaby Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 10:25 AM
I pray you are right, my friend.

Is There Anyone Obama Won't Betray?

julybaby Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 10:21 AM
Bullseye!!

Is There Anyone Obama Won't Betray?

julybaby Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 10:19 AM
Sorry, but I thought the "valid" part of the I.D. comment made it clear there was something being done to check backgrounds. My bad.

Is There Anyone Obama Won't Betray?

julybaby Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 10:07 AM
I'm not arguing that point, because I know that. I am stating that this man is off his rocker, along with ALL the people in the house, senate, and judicial branch. They have roughly half of the US under their spell, and the rest of us are busy working and raising families. I'm not sure how you would begin to unite those of us that are busy doing those things. I'm totally on board, but I don't think this will be an instant fix. It's not as easy as snatching off a bandaid, as much as I wish it were. I mean, have you actually sat and contemplated the depth of depravity that is the democratic party? There is NO "proving" anything to them. That is what we're up against.

Is There Anyone Obama Won't Betray?

julybaby Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 9:54 AM
This is officially my new bumper sticker for the Obama administration.

Is There Anyone Obama Won't Betray?

julybaby Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 9:51 AM
"One canot be so ignorantly stupid as to purchase chips from an adversary w/ whom we may have to go to war in the future." So right, my friend. AND, when they call in the debt, I'm thinking we're gonna be in an even larger mess.

Is There Anyone Obama Won't Betray?

julybaby Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 9:48 AM
You could be right; but, this whole thing had re-election written all over it from the very beginning. That's what I said the minute the news bulletin came across the TV that day. This was done so Obama would have a trump card in his pocket. Nothing more. You can't possibly believe that he or any of his cabinet members have the nation's security as their personal interest. You can say it is a politcal interest.