The Obama administration has taken exploiting children to a new low. On Thursday, the White House posted four YouTube videos of children reading letters to the president about finding a solution to the gun violence problem (the same kids sitting behind him on Wednesday). In Hinna’s video, for example, she says, “Can we stop using guns? I think if there are no guns on the street no one could get hurt. Bullets don’t have eyes, it can hurt anyone. I’m really scared of guns and criminals around the world. I love my country and I want everyone to be happy...
In response to:
They shouldn't be on TV expressing their views, and the dear leader shouldn't be using them as backdrops as he uses the military, students and anyone else that he thinks makes him look macho.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Zeke Emanuel: If you want to pay more to keep your doctor, “you can do that. It’s a matter of choice.” Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Andrew Cuomo facing court battle with energy company over fracking moratorium Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- US Army Lt. Col. proposes new gun control platform Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- NFL Week 14 open thread Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Yes, by all means, let’s talk about income inequality Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago