President Obama told supporters at a campaign event in New York City Monday night that, if the election were held today, he would win. "So the upshot is if the election were held today, I think it would be close, but I think we'd win," Obama said. Noting that there were 99 days left until the election, Obama added: "If I can say that every single day for the next 99 days, then we will be able to embark...
Nevertheless, one of Franklin Roosevelt's vice presidents allowed that the office of vice president "isn't worth a bucket of warm spit".
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 18 minutes ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 12 hours ago