President Obama told supporters at a campaign event in New York City Monday night that, if the election were held today, he would win. "So the upshot is if the election were held today, I think it would be close, but I think we'd win," Obama said. Noting that there were 99 days left until the election, Obama added: "If I can say that every single day for the next 99 days, then we will be able to embark...
Nevertheless, one of Franklin Roosevelt's vice presidents allowed that the office of vice president "isn't worth a bucket of warm spit".
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 28 mins ago
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 3 hours ago