President Obama told supporters at a campaign event in New York City Monday night that, if the election were held today, he would win. "So the upshot is if the election were held today, I think it would be close, but I think we'd win," Obama said. Noting that there were 99 days left until the election, Obama added: "If I can say that every single day for the next 99 days, then we will be able to embark...
Nevertheless, one of Franklin Roosevelt's vice presidents allowed that the office of vice president "isn't worth a bucket of warm spit".
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 3 hours ago