President Obama told supporters at a campaign event in New York City Monday night that, if the election were held today, he would win. "So the upshot is if the election were held today, I think it would be close, but I think we'd win," Obama said. Noting that there were 99 days left until the election, Obama added: "If I can say that every single day for the next 99 days, then we will be able to embark...
Nevertheless, one of Franklin Roosevelt's vice presidents allowed that the office of vice president "isn't worth a bucket of warm spit".
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 10 hours ago