President Obama told supporters at a campaign event in New York City Monday night that, if the election were held today, he would win. "So the upshot is if the election were held today, I think it would be close, but I think we'd win," Obama said. Noting that there were 99 days left until the election, Obama added: "If I can say that every single day for the next 99 days, then we will be able to embark...
Nevertheless, one of Franklin Roosevelt's vice presidents allowed that the office of vice president "isn't worth a bucket of warm spit".
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago