President Obama told supporters at a campaign event in New York City Monday night that, if the election were held today, he would win. "So the upshot is if the election were held today, I think it would be close, but I think we'd win," Obama said. Noting that there were 99 days left until the election, Obama added: "If I can say that every single day for the next 99 days, then we will be able to embark...
Nevertheless, one of Franklin Roosevelt's vice presidents allowed that the office of vice president "isn't worth a bucket of warm spit".
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 4 hours ago