President Obama is holding on to Eric Holder as the nation’s top law-enforcement official, The Post has learned.
The newly re-elected president asked his controversial attorney general to stay for the second term, and Holder has agreed despite enduring a firestorm of criticism from Republican lawmakers.
“I don’t know if everyone in the White House wants him [Holder] to stay,...
Go back to Moveon.org..they are missing their village idiot.
- Turn your deceased loved ones into diamonds? Jazz Shaw 34 minutes ago
- Too good to check: Dem House candidate supports convicted mobster Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Chris Matthews on his Obama interview: “He came to us. He came amongst us.” Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Georgia Congressional candidate spoofs Van Damme to bash ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Wow: Obama down 23 points among Latinos in 2013 Allahpundit 12 hours ago