Espiritus offered a unique perspective: “The Black, Youth and Latino ‘vote’ is being used [by the Chinese] for the outcome [of the] 2012 election. . . . Under Komrad Obama, America’s military will be emasculated,...
It's the choices that many of the "po' folks" made which resulted in their poverty. And, their continuation of those bad choices which keep them there. And their refusal to learn from those errors in judgement. It's much easier to blame their poverty and situation on someone else than accept that they screwed up. Similar to the prez and blaming someone else for his failing the citizens of this nation over the last four years. You more than adequately pointed out the choices the "po' folks" probably made in their lives. Now, those who made different choices, get to pay for it.
My open letter to my black Christian friends, written out of respect and solidarity, generated an extremely high number of email responses. They ranged from commendation to condemnation, with one email informing me that neither “you nor I are going to alter prophecy, these things are foretold, we have to pray now GOD will get us out of here before masses get destroyed!”
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 11 minutes ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago