Espiritus offered a unique perspective: “The Black, Youth and Latino ‘vote’ is being used [by the Chinese] for the outcome [of the] 2012 election. . . . Under Komrad Obama, America’s military will be emasculated,...
It's the choices that many of the "po' folks" made which resulted in their poverty. And, their continuation of those bad choices which keep them there. And their refusal to learn from those errors in judgement. It's much easier to blame their poverty and situation on someone else than accept that they screwed up. Similar to the prez and blaming someone else for his failing the citizens of this nation over the last four years. You more than adequately pointed out the choices the "po' folks" probably made in their lives. Now, those who made different choices, get to pay for it.
My open letter to my black Christian friends, written out of respect and solidarity, generated an extremely high number of email responses. They ranged from commendation to condemnation, with one email informing me that neither “you nor I are going to alter prophecy, these things are foretold, we have to pray now GOD will get us out of here before masses get destroyed!”
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 2 mins ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago