Espiritus offered a unique perspective: “The Black, Youth and Latino ‘vote’ is being used [by the Chinese] for the outcome [of the] 2012 election. . . . Under Komrad Obama, America’s military will be emasculated,...
It's the choices that many of the "po' folks" made which resulted in their poverty. And, their continuation of those bad choices which keep them there. And their refusal to learn from those errors in judgement. It's much easier to blame their poverty and situation on someone else than accept that they screwed up. Similar to the prez and blaming someone else for his failing the citizens of this nation over the last four years. You more than adequately pointed out the choices the "po' folks" probably made in their lives. Now, those who made different choices, get to pay for it.
My open letter to my black Christian friends, written out of respect and solidarity, generated an extremely high number of email responses. They ranged from commendation to condemnation, with one email informing me that neither “you nor I are going to alter prophecy, these things are foretold, we have to pray now GOD will get us out of here before masses get destroyed!”
- Five dead in Ukraine clashes as Obama warns on sanctions Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago