A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 19 minutes ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago