Many keen political observers have noticed the complete lack of a serious jobs plan, let alone an open and honest discussion about ways his administration can spur economic growth, in the president’s second inaugural address. In many respects, this comes as no surprise: the president ran a maliciously negative and unserious campaign that sought to destroy his political opponent at all costs. And it worked. But with another recession possibly on the horizon, shouldn’t this issue have been substantively addressed at some point during his somewhat lengthy remarks? The Wall Street Journal’s Stephen Moore addressed this question in a...
So yes, with a speech like this we can see that America is going to continue to suffer. The most pertinent fact is that oblama-man DOESN'T CARE. Once you grasp that fact you need to sit down as a family and set your goals for surviving because that is going to be the best that we can do while this self-centered monarch reigns. The only option that would afford us some relief would be to impeach him.
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago