Many keen political observers have noticed the complete lack of a serious jobs plan, let alone an open and honest discussion about ways his administration can spur economic growth, in the president’s second inaugural address. In many respects, this comes as no surprise: the president ran a maliciously negative and unserious campaign that sought to destroy his political opponent at all costs. And it worked. But with another recession possibly on the horizon, shouldn’t this issue have been substantively addressed at some point during his somewhat lengthy remarks? The Wall Street Journal’s Stephen Moore addressed this question in a...
So yes, with a speech like this we can see that America is going to continue to suffer. The most pertinent fact is that oblama-man DOESN'T CARE. Once you grasp that fact you need to sit down as a family and set your goals for surviving because that is going to be the best that we can do while this self-centered monarch reigns. The only option that would afford us some relief would be to impeach him.
- Breaking: Gunman shoots soldier near Canadian parliament, shots fired inside Parliament Hill; Update: “Numerous gunmen,” says Ottawa PD Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- This could be the most embarrassing New York Times editorial ever Noah Rothman 51 mins ago
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago