The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 5 hours ago