From the last 4 years of shopping I noticed stores are not as well stocked as in the past, that had large inventory left over, as far as clothing, there wi be big discounts, no store wants to hold on to seasonal clothing. I usually spend between $500-1,000 on christmas gifts, cut back to less than $400 this year, and from what I have seen myself looking for rock bottom bargains at the malls before and after christmas shopping, some malls are empty, and no one is just buying. My income will be less next year & my taxes will be higher, so I'm not spending like there is no tomorrow, Tomorrow has come early.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 8 hours ago