From the last 4 years of shopping I noticed stores are not as well stocked as in the past, that had large inventory left over, as far as clothing, there wi be big discounts, no store wants to hold on to seasonal clothing. I usually spend between $500-1,000 on christmas gifts, cut back to less than $400 this year, and from what I have seen myself looking for rock bottom bargains at the malls before and after christmas shopping, some malls are empty, and no one is just buying. My income will be less next year & my taxes will be higher, so I'm not spending like there is no tomorrow, Tomorrow has come early.
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 56 minutes ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago