Yesterday Mitt Romney turned a previously scheduled campaign event in Ohio into a hurricane relief event. Romney asked supporters to bring canned goods and other supplies to help storm victims recover on the East Coast. He only spoke for ten minutes at the event and quickly jumped in to help load supplies. His campaign bus has been accepting hurricane relief donations since Monday in Northern Virginia. Sounds like a great idea right? Not according to MSNBC. Reporters and anchors at the far-left TV outlet were appalled at Romney's efforts to give back to the community, after all, his charity and...
In response to:
When Andrew hit South Florida, we donated a tent, sleeping bags, food, ice & water, people were living in cardboard boxes, under tarps, trying to protect what was left of their homes, it was churches & communities effort that got the ball rolling, many people drove down to help, before fema or the government could coordinate the supplies and drive them to South Florida.
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 19 mins ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 59 mins ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago