Last week, we alerted you to the infuriating, heart-wrenching revelation that at least three specific requests for military help from besieged Americans in Benghazi were rejected by someone in the chain of command. This decision was made despite the established fact that US officials in Tripoli, the State Department, the Pentagon and the White House were watching the horror unfold in real time, via a video feed from an unmanned drone hovering over the city. Democrats won't say if that drone was armed (and therefore capable of raining fire on the terrorists who were...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 minutes ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 39 minutes ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 3 hours ago