Last week, we alerted you to the infuriating, heart-wrenching revelation that at least three specific requests for military help from besieged Americans in Benghazi were rejected by someone in the chain of command. This decision was made despite the established fact that US officials in Tripoli, the State Department, the Pentagon and the White House were watching the horror unfold in real time, via a video feed from an unmanned drone hovering over the city. Democrats won't say if that drone was armed (and therefore capable of raining fire on the terrorists who were...
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Americans unhappy with how Obama has managed the conflict in Gaza Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Jesse Ventura: Don’t feel sorry for Chris Kyle’s widow, I’m the victim here Noah Rothman 3 hours ago