Last week, we alerted you to the infuriating, heart-wrenching revelation that at least three specific requests for military help from besieged Americans in Benghazi were rejected by someone in the chain of command. This decision was made despite the established fact that US officials in Tripoli, the State Department, the Pentagon and the White House were watching the horror unfold in real time, via a video feed from an unmanned drone hovering over the city. Democrats won't say if that drone was armed (and therefore capable of raining fire on the terrorists who were...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 12 hours ago