As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
Exactly! If our medical and police observations are not able to identify these folks and stop them from living in society, then that is where the deficit of action lives. Look, if you have some mental aberration like schizophrenia, you need medical treatment. If you are a paranoid schizophrenic, you need to be OUT OF SOCIETY. When I did my rotation on the psychiatric unit, there was one firm rule. NEVER be in a room alone with Mr. X who shot and killed someone who stepped in front of him in the "social Security" line.
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 38 mins ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 15 hours ago