Puhleeze someone, give me a ton of tranquilizers, sleeping pills and a pair of night shades. I don't want to be cognitive for the next 4 years.
Who, in their right mind, wants to listen to this slob? Out, out damn blob.

Obama's Tax Evaders of the Year

JudithBG Wrote: Jan 02, 2013 11:19 AM
You are quite on track with this description of our illustrious president. The frustration is that no one seems to be able to stop him from being such an a___h___, we are all soooo polite. Really, he is just a mulatto Hitler.

Obama's Tax Evaders of the Year

JudithBG Wrote: Jan 02, 2013 10:45 AM
What I would like to know is when we (conservatives), who are being stomped upon, finally get to tell the democrats to go ph...themselves? I swear, the next time some jerk starts lauding oblama in front of me is going to hear some rather juicy comments in return.

Happy New Year?

JudithBG Wrote: Jan 01, 2013 1:13 PM
And you, sir, are a liberal idiot. Liberals ALWAYS have the means to deflect their behavior onto someone else. You're like the gargoyle sitting on the wall and, with his hands turned out, uttering the words over and over again of "Who me?" Yes YOU and all your facetious liberal bodies. Go hope a train and converse with the other bums inside the side car.

Happy New Year?

JudithBG Wrote: Jan 01, 2013 12:08 PM
They don't see it because they don't want to. They may have brains, but the gray cells are on a narrow road with no place to go. God almighty, people can be such idiots!

Happy New Year?

JudithBG Wrote: Jan 01, 2013 11:59 AM
Those men and women who are truly intelligent and consistently aware don't need to laud themselves. Dr. Sowell is one of them. oblama-man is a conceited narcissist and it is beyond my ken to understand why ANYONE admires or trusts him. His nature is to do what is in his own best interests. I truly hope that America survives his and his liberal followers empirically wrong machinations.

Happy New Year?

JudithBG Wrote: Jan 01, 2013 11:25 AM
Dr. Sowell hit it "right on". Conservatives seem to feel that they have to be sane AND nice when dealing with liberals. If Mittney had kept the firestorm going after the debate, he would probably be in the oval office today. But no...he went back to being a gentleman. Now that the reality of having to deal with that mulatto fa** face is backed by the fact that it IS 2013,, I have no intention of being nice to the next liberal that comes along in my life and tries to pump me full of liberal excrement. I have had it!

Good Riddance to 2012

JudithBG Wrote: Dec 30, 2012 1:38 PM
Good point, Cleo.

Good Riddance to 2012

JudithBG Wrote: Dec 30, 2012 1:06 PM
Barack Obama is one of those people who is often wrong but never in doubt. When he burst upon the national political scene as a presidential candidate in 2008, even some conservatives were impressed by his confidence. (Thomas Sowell) Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-viewpoint/083112-624284-obama-know-it-all-no-curiosity-about-reality.htm#ixzz2GYl2FLlB Oblama is ignorant but he does lie well:-)