I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
If you only thought about what you just said hmcdonald...if churches got out of the tax exempt world, then you wouldn't have all the charity work that 'the world' gets for free...but I, a Catholic and a 'believer' should have to pay for the 'legal' abortions (for an example) that the 'unbelievers' want so that the sinners consciences bother them less. My hard earned money should pay for legal sins that unbelievers and fake believers want in this world because they refuse to believe in Christmas which is the same thought as one day facing the fact that there is a Heaven and a Hell as a final destination.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 28 minutes ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago