We went at it pretty good and both believed in our convictions, and we remain friends, but something is happening to the once happy family that was America. There is hardly anything that's universally thought of as good for...
Mr. Payne is very smart and has a lot of common sense. We need more people like this.
I hope everyone had a chance to watch my debate with Dr. Keith Ablow who suggests the bull market is possibly detached from reality, an illusion, reminiscent of the Internet bubble and gambling. He made several references to 1929 and buying gold. Dr. Keith is a brilliant psychiatrist, but what he was talking about was pure emotional responses to the stock market.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014