We went at it pretty good and both believed in our convictions, and we remain friends, but something is happening to the once happy family that was America. There is hardly anything that's universally thought of as good for...
Mr. Payne is very smart and has a lot of common sense. We need more people like this.
I hope everyone had a chance to watch my debate with Dr. Keith Ablow who suggests the bull market is possibly detached from reality, an illusion, reminiscent of the Internet bubble and gambling. He made several references to 1929 and buying gold. Dr. Keith is a brilliant psychiatrist, but what he was talking about was pure emotional responses to the stock market.
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 3 hours ago