In 1991, a man named George Hennard drove his truck through the front of a Luby's Cafateria in Killeen, Texas. It wasn't an accident. He hadn't lost control of his vehicle but instead was there to kill. After crashing into the restaurant, Hennard jumped out and started killing as many people as he could. Dr. Suzanna Gratia was there that day eating lunch with her parents. At the time, it was a felony in the state of Texas to carry a firearm inside a purse and Gratia left her gun in the car. Al Gratia, her father, attempted to rush...
Well stated. Hope you are carrying when another crazy decides to open fire. We cannot control the crazies but we can stop them if needed.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 10 hours ago