As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
Because we take the Bible at its word. It claims to be the inspired word of God. The Bible conveys the precepts of God as well as the fact that He made this creation and its natural order. From the beginning they were made male and female, and the two would leave their parents and be joined in marriage becoming one flesh. And the consequences of sin is death, and we can observe the precepts of God play out in the lives of those that sin around us and violate God's precepts. And perhaps the greatest proof of the Bible is the changed lives of those that believe, as the Bible says those that believe and follow will become new creatures as God conforms them to His likeness and removes their wilful sin as they renew their minds with God's wisdom
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 5 hours ago