For example, during the 2008 election campaign, Obama 1 spoke of "opening up and creating more transparency in government," so that government spending plans would be posted on the Internet for days before they passed into legislation. After he was elected president, Obama said, "My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level...
I personally think Romney will win by a large margin, but hold firm. God has promised to meet the needs of His children no matter who gets elected. As Christians all we can do is love others and give them the truth. In our country today, too many love the lies of the fallen angels and chase after things that lead to death and don't satisfy. And we know eventually this nation will fall to make way for the last great earthly empire from Daniel that Christ returns to destroy. Moreover, we know the time grows near as Israel has been returned to their land after not existing for 1,900 years, Jews are coming to Christ in record numbers, and they prepare to build the third and final temple in Israel. Maranatha!
Many voters will be comparing Mitt Romney with Barack Obama between now and election day. But what might be even more revealing would be comparing Obama with Obama. There is a big contrast between Obama based on his rhetoric ("Obama 1") and Obama based on his record ("Obama 2").
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago