"After Moammar Gadhafi's downfall as Libya's tyrannical ruler, politicians and 'experts' in the U.S. and elsewhere, including French Foreign Minister Alain Juppe, are saying that his death marked the end of 42 years of tyranny and the beginning of democracy in Libya. Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del., said Gadhafi's death represented an opportunity for Libya to make a peaceful and responsible transition to democracy. House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, said, 'Now it is time for Libya's Transitional National Council to show the world that it will respect the rights of all...
Lost in the discussion is that the Christian populations of these nations come under attack by the rebels and Muslims. Its a fact the Christians and other minorities were safer under the previous leaders. This is one of the clearest examples of Obama's deception that he's Christian, because if he was he wouldn't be supporting the Muslim Brotherhood at the expense of his Christian brothers and sisters in the Middle East. But then no obedient Christian man would do what Obama does as president as he's a walking, talking violation of scripture. Ultimately God judges his servants, but I can see the fruit from this one is rotten. Its just too bad more "Christians" don't read their Bibles to see the truth.
Here's the first paragraph of my last year's column "Democracy Is Impossible":
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 8 hours ago