Businesses, as well as most nonprofit enterprises, by law are required to produce financial statements that include all of their present and expected future liabilities. On top of that, they are...
Given that a lot of the ignorant voters for this miscreant live paycheck to paycheck, they will be the ones that suffer the most later in life. And God can take care of the rest of us provided we're ready to leave before things get too unbearable. There were a few countries rated above us on the heritage.org economic freedom list we can migrate to when the time comes. Keep an eye on your 401k as they do have their eyes on them to confiscate with a pledge to take care of you later in life, which will be yet another lie. The funny thing is many of the Obama voters I know have loans out against their 401k's with no savings, not to mention Obama's policies are decimating 401k's that aren't setup to be conservative.
Is there any reason for today's Americans to care about what happens to tomorrow's Americans? After all, what have tomorrow's Americans done for today's Americans? Moreover, since tomorrow's Americans don't vote, we can dump on them with impunity. That's a vision that describes the actual behavior of today's Americans. It would be seen as selfish, callous and ruthless only if it were actually articulated. Let's look at it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 14 hours ago