The answer, of course, is that it would cut back on the medications for children. Why? Because that would be what was most likely to get the budget cuts restored. If they cut back on building statues of Benedict Arnold, people might ask why they were building statues of...
Many of the Obama supporters I know are so uninformed and delusional about the state of our country all they know is the little bit of the lib press they get. As much as I try to inform them about our national debt, paying attention to all those G's coming out of their pockets each year, how the government wastes so much money....it falls on deaf ears. I believe they all voted for Obama again and I'm the only person in my office that spoke out against the man and that I wouldn't voted for the liar. I think the ignorant are now a majority and I don't see much hope with our current school system for any real change.
Back in my teaching days, many years ago, one of the things I liked to ask the class to consider was this: Imagine a government agency with only two tasks: (1) building statues of Benedict Arnold and (2) providing life-saving medications to children. If this agency's budget were cut, what would it do?
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 2 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago