It's true that the "good old days" weren't always good, but we should also remember that our belief that we're completely superior to previous generations of Americans doesn't even remotely square with reality. It's fine to pat ourselves on the back for being wealthier, more educated and considerably less racist than we used to be, but we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that those less educated, backward people in their antiquated clothes were head and shoulders better than we are in a myriad of other ways. We should remember that the real problem isn't having a problem; it's having a...
And America just elected a man that has been one of the worst liars ever elected to be president. The sad part is America ate up his Marxist rhetoric, and the ignorance of the people that voted for him is astounding. I've tried to talk about the debt and many other facts around the workplace, but it falls on deaf ears. In their gloating after the election they would say some of the stupidest things reminding me of the Howard Stern piece Drudge linked to once where the man on the street had no clue. The tide has turned in America and morality and character are now in the minority. Just be prepared to leave before its too late. Find a country with more economic freedom to reside, and heritage.org keeps a list America is sliding down.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago