It's true that the "good old days" weren't always good, but we should also remember that our belief that we're completely superior to previous generations of Americans doesn't even remotely square with reality. It's fine to pat ourselves on the back for being wealthier, more educated and considerably less racist than we used to be, but we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that those less educated, backward people in their antiquated clothes were head and shoulders better than we are in a myriad of other ways. We should remember that the real problem isn't having a problem; it's having a...
And America just elected a man that has been one of the worst liars ever elected to be president. The sad part is America ate up his Marxist rhetoric, and the ignorance of the people that voted for him is astounding. I've tried to talk about the debt and many other facts around the workplace, but it falls on deaf ears. In their gloating after the election they would say some of the stupidest things reminding me of the Howard Stern piece Drudge linked to once where the man on the street had no clue. The tide has turned in America and morality and character are now in the minority. Just be prepared to leave before its too late. Find a country with more economic freedom to reside, and heritage.org keeps a list America is sliding down.
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal at CPAC: We have long said this president is a smart man. It may be time to revisit that assumption. Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago