We have a crisis in our schools. This is not a new revelation, but it needs to be stated regardless, particularly at the start of another academic year and at a time when America is struggling to compete in the very fields — math, science, technology — that are defining the global economy. Consider that U.S. high school students graduate with just a 32 percent proficiency...
In response to:
It is simple problem with a simple solution. Problem: Bad teachers hurt our kids! Good teachers pay their union dues to ensure the bad teachers can never be fired. Solution: Acknowledge the teacher's unions are hurting kids and slowly destroying our country and then: Then, we end the unions (including firing every goon teacher that pays dues - they can re-apply for teaching jobs and compete for a change) and then vote out the low life politicians who sell OUR souls for the union goon campaign contributions and GOTV efforts.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014