We have a crisis in our schools. This is not a new revelation, but it needs to be stated regardless, particularly at the start of another academic year and at a time when America is struggling to compete in the very fields — math, science, technology — that are defining the global economy. Consider that U.S. high school students graduate with just a 32 percent proficiency...
In response to:
It is simple problem with a simple solution. Problem: Bad teachers hurt our kids! Good teachers pay their union dues to ensure the bad teachers can never be fired. Solution: Acknowledge the teacher's unions are hurting kids and slowly destroying our country and then: Then, we end the unions (including firing every goon teacher that pays dues - they can re-apply for teaching jobs and compete for a change) and then vote out the low life politicians who sell OUR souls for the union goon campaign contributions and GOTV efforts.
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 42 minutes ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 17 hours ago