We have a crisis in our schools. This is not a new revelation, but it needs to be stated regardless, particularly at the start of another academic year and at a time when America is struggling to compete in the very fields — math, science, technology — that are defining the global economy. Consider that U.S. high school students graduate with just a 32 percent proficiency...
In response to:
It is simple problem with a simple solution. Problem: Bad teachers hurt our kids! Good teachers pay their union dues to ensure the bad teachers can never be fired. Solution: Acknowledge the teacher's unions are hurting kids and slowly destroying our country and then: Then, we end the unions (including firing every goon teacher that pays dues - they can re-apply for teaching jobs and compete for a change) and then vote out the low life politicians who sell OUR souls for the union goon campaign contributions and GOTV efforts.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 7 hours ago