How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
WE are electing a President not a Preacher. You need to research the history of the 1st great awakening in America lead by Pastors. John Muhlenberg , Jonathan Edwards ,& GEORGE WHITEFIELD. John Muhlenberg's brother ( Fredrick) who also protested mixing politics and religion in the mid 1700's Look what happened to him. They burnt his church. ( He became a politician) Its simple to explain. God created 3 institutions. 1. Family 2. Government 3. Church - Whey would he tell people to only participate in 2 of 3? Listen to Whitfield in his METHOD OF GRACE sermon " the greatest curse that God can possibly send upon a people in this world, is to give them over to blind, unregenerate, carnal, lukewarm, and unskilled guides. WAKE UP !
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014