How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
You are a breath of fresh air. Thank you. You need to see what we are doing in Oklahoma. This is my pastor. http://www.danfisherforstatehouse.com/ I cant tell you how courage he has. Everyone slams him for Crossing the line but he just keeps on going. Oh, and still leads a church of 1000 and finishing his 2nd book about the BLACK ROBE REGIMENT.
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 36 mins ago
- Video: MNsure renewal process nonexistent Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago