No .. I’m not talking about the fiscal cliff, nor am I talking about the almost $100 trillion in unfunded liabilities we face as a nation. Iran and a nuke? Yeah .. that’s serious all right, but I’m told that we are messin’ with Iran right now in ways that you couldn’t even imagine – ways that could derail their nuclear plans for some time to come. Is the real problem our sagging economy? An oncoming second recession? The growth of government dependency? Sure … all of those are problems and all are difficult to deal with … but they pale...
Ubama is doing exactly what is needed to allow the global ruling elite to kill five or six billion people so that they can live in the Walden paradise they deserve. Imagine that you are a government leader of member of a financial dynasty. You live in your dachas spread throughout the world, and bemoan the fact that ALL THESE PEASANTS are destroying your views by building houses and driving cars on roads that must be built, when all you want to do is live in peace and not be disturbed by ALL THESE PEASANTS. How can you get rid of them? Destroy the global economy. Turn it into a smoldering ruin. Within months people will be starving, the ones who haven't killed each other yet. And in a few years, you get to live in your Walden paradise.
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago