When surveys are conducted, the people who are interviewed are randomly selected registered (in a good poll) likely voters who are willing to respond. But that just begins the process. Those responses must then be "weighted" or allocated based on some projected model of past or future voter turnout strength. In other...
In response to:
It ain't even going to be close. Obama is in full panic mode because his internal polling is showing a landslide of historic proportions headed his way, so overwhelming that the Community Agitators Formerly Known as ACORN can't possibly generate enough election fraud to overcome it.
As one who polled the 2008 presidential race extensively, it dawned on me, looking at the various "swing state" surveys taken recently, that many pollsters might be making a significant error that results in President Barack Obama with a lead, when perhaps the lead in reality belongs to Mitt Romney.
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 48 minutes ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 4 hours ago