When surveys are conducted, the people who are interviewed are randomly selected registered (in a good poll) likely voters who are willing to respond. But that just begins the process. Those responses must then be "weighted" or allocated based on some projected model of past or future voter turnout strength. In other...
In response to:
It ain't even going to be close. Obama is in full panic mode because his internal polling is showing a landslide of historic proportions headed his way, so overwhelming that the Community Agitators Formerly Known as ACORN can't possibly generate enough election fraud to overcome it.
As one who polled the 2008 presidential race extensively, it dawned on me, looking at the various "swing state" surveys taken recently, that many pollsters might be making a significant error that results in President Barack Obama with a lead, when perhaps the lead in reality belongs to Mitt Romney.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 4 hours ago