Johnson, a former Republican governor of New Mexico, believes that so-called defense spending should be used for defense, that the United States "should resort to military action as the last option and only as provided in the Constitution" and that our foreign policy should...
A vote for Johnson is a vote for Obama , pure and simple (minded) . Romney is WAYYYYYYYYY better then Obama and that is indisputable in the experience of my lifetime. Rarely have the choices been more stark. So what if neither candidate is dusting off the old , pre-super power isolationism of the 1920's ? Multi-polar worlds have always been the ones prone to very bad wars. If not us then who would you rather be the stabalizing force in the world? Answer me that if you can get your head out of your posterior long enough to have a clear thought.
Next week, Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are scheduled to meet for their third and final presidential debate, this time focusing on foreign policy. Although he will be on the ballot in at least 48 states on Nov. 6, Gary Johnson, the Libertarian Party's nominee, was not invited, lest an actual debate about foreign policy break out.
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago