The US Supreme Court may issue its much-anticipated decision on the constitutionality of Obamacare this morning. Regardless of outcome, the ruling will attain instant landmark status, and will make an indelible mark on the 2012 presidential race. Nearly three in four Americans would like to see the High Court invalidate at least the central pillar of the generally unpopular law. As we noted during oral arguments, there is a decent chance that the justices may go even further -- but who really knows? After months of speculation, the public will finally hear the verdict, either in the...
YER DAMNSKIPPY!!!!!! History is repleat with such human trash. I guess when you look hard at wastes of O2 like that, you can allllllll-most see their point. The Earth WOULD be better off without their ilk, THAT's fer sure!!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago