The Media's Favorite Fake Republicans

jstewart100 Wrote: Jan 17, 2013 12:31 PM
OR MAYBE JUST MAYBE THEY ALL STOLE THEIR SEATS WITH FAKE VOTES.... DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT???

The Media's Favorite Fake Republicans

jstewart100 Wrote: Jan 17, 2013 12:25 PM
The Republican Party should start getting rid of the "fake" Republicans if they want to save the party at all... OR "WE THE PEOPLE" CAN JUST STOP VOTING FOR THE FAKE REPUBLICANS AND VOTE FOR THE 3RD PARTY WHEN THEY RUN, SO WE CAN GET THE FAKES OUT OF OFFICE ONE AT A TIME!!!!!

The Media's Favorite Fake Republicans

jstewart100 Wrote: Jan 17, 2013 12:22 PM
Why doesn't Ronald Reagan's adopted son run for office... he talks and thinks just like his father. Wish I could remember his name, but I heard him on the news one night and all I could hear was Ronald Reagan speaking through his mouth!!!

More ObamaCare Unintended Consequences

jstewart100 Wrote: Jan 17, 2013 12:20 PM
I had met some black educated men who couldn't stand Obama, but they were going to vote for Ron Paul... a wasted vote every-time (not because he isn't a good guy either, but because he always runs as a 3rd party)... Do away with party affiliation and maybe we would start voting our conscience and not our party-line!!! I like Ron Paul, but Romney was the best guy to get this mess cleaned up... Ron Paul would be a good guy to have in a high ranking position to protect our constitutional rights...

More ObamaCare Unintended Consequences

jstewart100 Wrote: Jan 17, 2013 12:14 PM
eventually they will... after-all, they lead the charge on abortions, baby-less couples "by choice", and late term abortions when they decided "oh, cr** I forgot I shouldn't add to the population".... they must be going extinct soon I would hope...

More ObamaCare Unintended Consequences

jstewart100 Wrote: Jan 17, 2013 12:12 PM
what about his dumbo ears??? the bigger to hear you with??? but for some reason he appears DEAF!!!

More ObamaCare Unintended Consequences

jstewart100 Wrote: Jan 17, 2013 12:07 PM
IT WOULD MOST CERTAINLY HAVE TO BE A LIBERAL TOWN... THEY LIKE ABORTIONS, KILLING BABIES, & BIRTH-CONTROL.... OH YAH, AND DO THEY EVEN BELIEVE IN GOD??? How can they call themselves religious if they think it is OK to do all these things? Baby Killing Liberals, that's what this town has to be!!! I bet they have (5) Planned Parent-hoods in town to keep up with the demand!!!

More ObamaCare Unintended Consequences

jstewart100 Wrote: Jan 17, 2013 12:04 PM
Didn't you hear yet??? About "underground health-care"... how do you think the "rich" will survive this catastrophe???

More ObamaCare Unintended Consequences

jstewart100 Wrote: Jan 17, 2013 12:02 PM
What about Carol?

More ObamaCare Unintended Consequences

jstewart100 Wrote: Jan 17, 2013 12:01 PM
I hope your the first one in line for the euthanasia program...