During an exchange with a local reporter earlier today, Republican Vice Presidential Candidate Paul Ryan was asked if America has a gun problem. Ryan responded by saying, "America has a crime problem." Ryan then went on to discuss how treating and reducing crime in the inner cities comes from economic opportunity, not gun more gun laws.
What in the world is YOUR problem? YOU elected the people who took your gun rights away as far as CWP goes. Paul Ryan has NOTHING to do with that.. you DO NOT Have a "Gun" problem.. you have a DUMB @ S S Legislator problem.
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 42 mins ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Conservative Jeb Hensarling: The GOP agenda next year should include a “vibrant” guest-worker program for low-skilled workers Allahpundit 3 hours ago