During an exchange with a local reporter earlier today, Republican Vice Presidential Candidate Paul Ryan was asked if America has a gun problem. Ryan responded by saying, "America has a crime problem." Ryan then went on to discuss how treating and reducing crime in the inner cities comes from economic opportunity, not gun more gun laws.
What in the world is YOUR problem? YOU elected the people who took your gun rights away as far as CWP goes. Paul Ryan has NOTHING to do with that.. you DO NOT Have a "Gun" problem.. you have a DUMB @ S S Legislator problem.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 4 hours ago