In response to:
"You can stay and become legal by registering with the federal government, but if you do, you forfeit all chance of becoming an American citizen." I can hear the howls of unfairness, bigotry, racism, blah, blah, blah already. Cases will be marched to the court. Activist judges overturn the law. Maya and Miguel get citizenship. This is a stupid idea. Enforce the laws we have. They will leave.
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 12 mins ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago