Old news? That didn't...
Funny how Hillary has been jetting all over the world for the past couple of months and can't work into her schedule some time to appear before a Congressional committee investigating Benghazi. Her fingerprints are all over this scandal, before, during and after the killings and her strategy of stalling until it becomes old news has been absolutely transparent. There should be DAILY calls for her to testify! It goes without saying that her Middle East policy is in tatters but no one in the MSM will come out and say the emperor has no clothes. (Gross image, sorry).
It has been a banner year for Bill Clinton. The former president delivered a galvanizing speech, deemed by many on the left to lay out the best argument for re-electing President Obama, at the Democratic National Convention. During the Republican primary, Newt Gingrich and other GOP hopefuls frequently talked up the Clinton-era economy and the former president's ability to reach across the aisle. The Sunday New York Times ran a front-page story on whether Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will run for the Oval Office in 2016 -- and it didn't even mention Bill's 1998 impeachment.
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 22 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago