In response to:
Super article. Unfortunately, people today generally have a hard time with reading or writing. As a result, the value of compound interest is right up there with quantum mechanics. Seems math skills all too often stop developing just after they are too old to watch Sesame Street. Like it or not, Adam Smith, Charles Darwin and even the writers of the Constitution can only be ignored at great peril.
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago