For over a year, we have heard...
Fidel, Consider what will happen when the checks and balances of the Constitution are gone. They will no longer need babbling paranoid political tics and leeches. If I were you I'd be more afraid of the gulags than paying someone to grow food.
There’s a very cute Youtube video going around the internet of a little girl named Abigail crying because she’s tired of hearing about the presidential election. I imagine that she’s heard a lot less about it than those of us who are actually of voting age, which just goes to show you that everyone is sick of this presidential campaign. I know I am. Well we're all relieved that today is the day to make your vote count and wait in those long lines to make a difference in our once great nation.
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 34 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago