Racial Divide Worse Under Obama

jseifert Wrote: Nov 05, 2012 8:17 AM
Personnally, I would like to thank Akagi for sharing with us the delusional world of neo-socialism. It's a scary place. I'm glad I don't live there.

Stopping to Help an Angel

jseifert Wrote: Nov 05, 2012 8:13 AM
Folks are having a hard time recognizing that "Affordable Healthcare" is based on the SPCA model. The very slick compassionate media images highlight abuse and neglect but hide a simple fact - they kill most of the animals.

Stopping to Help an Angel

jseifert Wrote: Nov 05, 2012 8:00 AM

Obama's Biggest Failure as President

jseifert Wrote: Nov 05, 2012 7:58 AM

Drunks with Guns: You Loot, We Shoot

jseifert Wrote: Nov 05, 2012 7:57 AM

No "Real Progress" from Obama on Jobs

jseifert Wrote: Nov 05, 2012 7:56 AM

Barack Obama (D-Lame Duck)

jseifert Wrote: Nov 05, 2012 7:55 AM