Democrats don’t have the 51 votes they need in the Senate to change filibuster rules that could make it harder for the GOP minority to wield power in the upper chamber. Lawmakers leading the charge acknowledge they remain short, but express optimism they’ll hit their goal. “I haven’t counted 51 just yet, but we’re working,” said Sen. Tom Udall (D-N.M.), a leading...
In response to:
C'mon Man I thought you had more intelligence than that. "I would think your money was better spent doing things with your son..." Not much I can do with my son now that he is gone. All I can do now is make sure it does not happen to another "son" My donations to the Obama and the Democratic campaigns are a small, but relevant, piece of making sure that animals like Bush or Cheney never come into power again.
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones Ed Morrissey 8 minutes ago
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago