A well-liked, Christian man in England had his salary reduced by 40% after posting a comment on his Facebook page in which he stated that the government should not force churches to perform same-sex “marriage” ceremonies. And a Christian couple running a bed and breakfast in their family home in England was fined almost $6,000 for hurting the feelings of a gay couple by refusing to rent a room to them. The headline to Amanda Platell’s report on the first of these two cases said it all: “The real hate crime is persecuting a decent man for his beliefs.”...
Dr. Brown is citing examples from England, because it is important to point out that homofascism is happening more and more and not just nationally but globally. I could very well (and Dr. Brown has in the past) cited more examples that have occurred in the states. Your arguments border on non-sequitur. And the Gallaudet woman was punished for signing a petition to have "we the people" vote on the issue of same sex "marriage," which is govt endorsement of homosexual BEHAVIOR. "We the people" typically includes men, women and of different cultural backgrounds and political beliefs. As a Diversity administration, she was living up to her title by signing that petition.
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 34 mins ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 3 hours ago