A well-liked, Christian man in England had his salary reduced by 40% after posting a comment on his Facebook page in which he stated that the government should not force churches to perform same-sex “marriage” ceremonies. And a Christian couple running a bed and breakfast in their family home in England was fined almost $6,000 for hurting the feelings of a gay couple by refusing to rent a room to them. The headline to Amanda Platell’s report on the first of these two cases said it all: “The real hate crime is persecuting a decent man for his beliefs.”...
Dr. Brown is citing examples from England, because it is important to point out that homofascism is happening more and more and not just nationally but globally. I could very well (and Dr. Brown has in the past) cited more examples that have occurred in the states. Your arguments border on non-sequitur. And the Gallaudet woman was punished for signing a petition to have "we the people" vote on the issue of same sex "marriage," which is govt endorsement of homosexual BEHAVIOR. "We the people" typically includes men, women and of different cultural backgrounds and political beliefs. As a Diversity administration, she was living up to her title by signing that petition.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014