A well-liked, Christian man in England had his salary reduced by 40% after posting a comment on his Facebook page in which he stated that the government should not force churches to perform same-sex “marriage” ceremonies. And a Christian couple running a bed and breakfast in their family home in England was fined almost $6,000 for hurting the feelings of a gay couple by refusing to rent a room to them. The headline to Amanda Platell’s report on the first of these two cases said it all: “The real hate crime is persecuting a decent man for his beliefs.”...
Dr. Brown is citing examples from England, because it is important to point out that homofascism is happening more and more and not just nationally but globally. I could very well (and Dr. Brown has in the past) cited more examples that have occurred in the states. Your arguments border on non-sequitur. And the Gallaudet woman was punished for signing a petition to have "we the people" vote on the issue of same sex "marriage," which is govt endorsement of homosexual BEHAVIOR. "We the people" typically includes men, women and of different cultural backgrounds and political beliefs. As a Diversity administration, she was living up to her title by signing that petition.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago