A well-liked, Christian man in England had his salary reduced by 40% after posting a comment on his Facebook page in which he stated that the government should not force churches to perform same-sex “marriage” ceremonies. And a Christian couple running a bed and breakfast in their family home in England was fined almost $6,000 for hurting the feelings of a gay couple by refusing to rent a room to them. The headline to Amanda Platell’s report on the first of these two cases said it all: “The real hate crime is persecuting a decent man for his beliefs.”...
Dr. Brown is citing examples from England, because it is important to point out that homofascism is happening more and more and not just nationally but globally. I could very well (and Dr. Brown has in the past) cited more examples that have occurred in the states. Your arguments border on non-sequitur. And the Gallaudet woman was punished for signing a petition to have "we the people" vote on the issue of same sex "marriage," which is govt endorsement of homosexual BEHAVIOR. "We the people" typically includes men, women and of different cultural backgrounds and political beliefs. As a Diversity administration, she was living up to her title by signing that petition.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 13 hours ago