don't forget the epa.................. take away its power, require all epa mandates go through Congress. In fact, take away the power to regulate and demand money in any form, from all non-elected sectors of the government. If it has to go through Congress and Congress finds it to over whelming, then it goes to the states. Force judges to follow the laws and not allow them to make them, in other words, make them stay within their Constitutional powers. No more "ground breaking judicial orders". It is not up to a handful of non-elected idiots to decide the social direction of our country.
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago