One of Barack Obama's favorite words has sparked an unlikely kerfuffle within Democratic ranks. During the 2008 campaign, candidate Obama told a debate audience that actual revenue outcomes aren't as important as imposing "fairness" through policy. Even if raising a given tax reduces the amount of money the federal government takes in, he said, it's worth it, "for purposes of fairness." Sure enough, as president, Obama remains wedded to the same destructive mentality. He's made this subjective concept a centerpiece of his re-election campaign, touting the so-called "Buffett Rule" as the crown jewel of this egalitarian vision. But there's...
So far Obama's navigated his way through the debris trails of his failures with only superficial wounds. He's like a bird flapping it's wings against the force of a tornado.....eventually, a piece of something destroyed will knock him out of the sky. This is just another example of the fact that this man is more out of touch than cooties! Read and share the following! http://jrobertgiles.blogspot.com/2012/04/more-out-of-touch-than-cooties.html
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 54 minutes ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 4 hours ago