Responding to a presidential State of the Union speech is often a thankless task. Following the president's act, which oozes prestige and historic significance, almost always makes the next guy seem small and trivial by comparison. As it goes, the designated member of the opposition party is typically holed up in a room somewhere with little more than a camera, some lights and a teleprompter. The rejoinder he or she offers is almost always instantly forgotten; when it's not, it's usually for the wrong reasons. Sen. Marco Rubio broke the mold last night. He delivered a substantive, relatable and...
Where's the democrats plan? for four F*&^%$ years this empty suit and all his croney's in the senate haven't even balanced a budget. The Demoncraps had run of the mill for 2 years why couldn't they get anything done? I will tell you why, they are incompetant and gutless they are liberal crybabies who lack moral courage and integrity, hiding behing the EPA and George the Communist Soros. The EPA works for OPEC the only thing green about the EPA is money. We could have Millions of good paying jobs in this country if the EPA and these phoney a$% lobbyest groups would go to hell were they belong. We can send a man to the moon put satelites in space but we can't balance a budget they all need to be fired!
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 3 hours ago